Carving Halloween pumpkin faces - templates for printing
- Pumpkin faces: templates for printing
- Related Links
Halloween is becoming increasingly popular in Germany - celebrating creepy festivals and decorating the home has become a tradition for many. Pumpkins with scary faces should not be missing. The carving and hollowing out of the pumpkin makes a lot of fun especially for children. But how should the pumpkin faces look best ">
After you have cut open, hollowed out and prepared the pumpkin, you have to decide which spooky face should decorate it. Depending on your preference, you can choose a simple or difficult pumpkin face. Since carving is inevitably carried out with a sharp knife, we recommend the simple pumpkin faces for the children. You can also try a more difficult coloring page yourself.
Pumpkin faces: templates for printing
The following squash templates for pumpkins are free and available for download and printing under each image.
The templates are all created in A4 format. If you want to carve a small pumpkin, you will find every face as a smaller version on the coloring page.
Tip: You can also combine the pumpkin faces as you like. Just print out the pictures and cut the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Click here: To download the template - 01
- Click here to download the template - 02
- Click here to download the template - 03
- Click here to download the template - 04
- Click here to download the template - 05
- Click here to download the template - 06
- Click here to download the template - 07
- Click here to download the template - 08
- Click here to download the template - 09
- Click here: To download the template - 10
If you have now decided on a carving template, print it out. Then cut out the pumpkin template along the dashed line. Then pin the paper on the pumpkin where the face should be later. Then you can pierce the outlines with the carving utensils or a needle. With such a handy coloring page, you can easily create spooky Halloween pumpkins. Your guests will be amazed.
Here you will find a detailed guide, with which you can easily carve a pumpkin: //www.zhonyingli.com/kuerbis-schnitzen/