The best 30 sayings and quotes for business Christmas cards
Christmas cards have long since stopped being made by hand. Numerous online shops offer ready-made templates, sayings and quotes for Christmas cards, which can be flexibly combined. Still, to create real one-offs, it still requires plenty of creativity and fun in designing. In order for you to be able to present creative individual pieces to your business customers and partners at Christmas time, we would like to introduce imaginative sayings and quotes in this article, which also make a little bit of .
The best time of the year is approaching and, as so often, it is all about selecting and designing appropriate greetings and gift cards. But not only friends, family and acquaintances are looking forward to attentive greetings for Christmas - business customers, bosses and colleagues should be happy about a small gift in the form of attractively designed Christmas cards. It is up to you whether you can make the cards yourself, have them professionally designed or use corresponding online templates. In addition to the appearance but of course the plays an essential role. Proverbs, texts, greetings and quotes should fit the occasion, so that everyone feels addressed and gifted.
Business Christmas Cards - Material and Preparation
You need this:
- homemade Christmas cards or corresponding templates from the Internet
- possibly pen / pen / printer (depending on whether you create the cards by hand or by PC)
- some creativity and pleasure in designing
Tip: Of course, you do not have to accept the Christmas sayings and quotes we presented 1 to 1. Create space for creativity and change the sayings and quotes at will. If something comes to mind in addition, which fits the company and occasion, be calm and courageously convert the text as you wish.
The 30 Best Christmas Sayings, Greetings and Quotes for Business Christmas Cards
1. "Anyone who stops hoping, dreaming and making big plans has stopped living." - Unknown
In this spirit, we wish you a merry, reflective holiday and now have a fantastic, successful start to the new year.
2. "The future always depends on what we do today." - Mahatma Gandhi
Many thanks for the good cooperation as well as the many common successes this year!
|3. "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is a real success." - Henry Ford|
4. Dear customers, dear business partners, we wholeheartedly thank you for the extremely good, loyal and trusting cooperation in the past year. They make our company what it really is. Our entire team wishes a Merry Christmas and a successful, happy New Year!
5. "With a little of your own skill, you can build a stable staircase out of the stones that inevitably get in your way." - Robert Lembke
With this in mind, we would like to thank you for the support and loyalty that we have received from you, our customers and partners, this year again and again. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and look forward to another successful cooperation.
6. "Progress is so fast nowadays that while one person declares a particular thing to be completely unworkable, it is interrupted by someone else who has long since realized it." - Albert Einstein
Many thanks to our loyal colleagues who enrich our company day after day with their valuable innovations, ideas and abundant creativity. We look forward to another, energetic cooperation in the New Year and wish you a merry, relaxing Christmas until then.
7. "Time is prolonged for all who know how to use it." - Leonardo da Vinci
Too fast the current year went by, but together we have done a lot and realized with enthusiasm what we did not think possible before. Thank you for the successful cooperation as well as the drive and motivation with which every single employee is working day by day. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a lively, happy and motivated start to the New Year!
8. "If there is a faith that can really move mountains, then it is always the belief in one's own power." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
The year is coming to an end and together we can look back on a difficult yet successful year ... back. We would like to thank all our partners, colleagues and friends who, despite all obstacles, have never lost their faith in us and are looking forward to all that awaits us in the future.
|9th Christmas and end of the year - Now is the time to pause for a while, to preserve the old proven, but at the same time also to start something new. We wish you and your family happy holidays!|
10. "If the old year was rich in success, look forward to the new one. It was bad, but then all the more. "- Karl-Heinz Söhler
|11. We wish you and your family a merry, peaceful and blessed Christmas and plenty of time for those close to you that are close to your heart. Happy Holidays!|
12. The entire team wishes you, your friends and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also in the new year ... all business and private projects should succeed easily and well. Thank you very much for everything we have done together so far. Without your support, this would not have been possible. Best regards and relaxing holidays!
|13. "Most people devote much more time and energy to talking about the problems than actually tackling them." - Henry Ford|
14. "Christmas is not just a very contemplative time when we think about the past history, but also about all those people from whom we could learn something. At Christmas just say a big thank you to all those who have accompanied and supported us so far, is a very special Christmas present. "- Monika Minder
|15. Giving away a little joy, support and trust every day means basically having a little Christmas every day. Thank you for the loyalty and friendliness that we received in the last year! We look forward to further cooperation!|
16. When we honestly realize that the very time we take for other people is actually the most precious thing we can give, we have truly understood the true meaning of Christmas. In this sense, we wish you happy holidays and plenty of time for the people who are close to you.
|17. "We want to sincerely wish you the holy feast - from the beautiful the most beautiful, the good from the best!" - Unknown|
18. "... and I too will come home on Christmas Eve. We all always come home or should come home. Just for a short while to take rest and give. "- Charles Dickens
We wish you a merry Christmas with your loved one, so that you can relax, find rest and relaxation. We look forward to welcoming you again in the New Year as our customer!
|19. We wish you, dear colleagues, on the Christmas days - and certainly not ashamed to say it out loud - fantastic food and plenty of wine to water. But above all: enough time to enjoy all these things extensively.|
20. Christmas is not just once a year for us. Christmas is for us every day. Feel greeted and honored. Not just on Christmas Eve, but every single day of the year. Thank you for the successful cooperation!
|21. We thank you for our great cooperation and your trust in us and we look forward to providing you with comprehensive and competent advice in the coming year.|
22. "The more joy we make other people with our words and deeds, the more joy returns to our own hearts." - German wisdom
|23. Once again this year, you have been able to successfully prove that dedication and energy are worthwhile in order to achieve real success. Give yourself plenty of time to relax and stop - you deserve it! Our entire board wishes relaxing holidays and a happy new year. We look forward to welcoming you to our team in the new year as well.|
24. We from ... wish a merry Christmas, plenty of time for relaxation, and good luck, health and success in the new year.
|25. With this little Christmas greeting we combine our gratitude for the warm cooperation. We wish you a fairytale Christmas and a fantastic New Year.|
26. At the end of the year I would like to thank you expressly for your trust in our company and the always harmonious cooperation. I wish you and your employees a Merry Christmas!
|27. For the wonderful cooperation and your trust in us as well as our work, we would like to thank you expressly and wholeheartedly in this way. Success, perfect health, satisfaction, but also many beautiful moments will accompany you throughout the New Year.|
28th Christmas - A good opportunity to pause and recharge your batteries for new deeds and business. In this sense, our entire team wishes you, dear business partners, a Merry Christmas!
|29. ... (company name) wishes you a peaceful Christmas season and a happy, successful New Year!|
30. Thank you for your confidence and the good cooperation. Merry Christmas!